Let’s start off this week with a tasty and nutritious guacamole dip to snack on! This tasty recipe will keep your bellies and taste buds thoroughly satisfied. Guacamole will go great on top of omelettes, with salsa, chips, or anything you want! It’s a great way to add vegetables into your daily diet!
- 1 medium tomato, halved or 3/4 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted
- Place all ingredients into your blender or Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients.
- Do not over mix. Leave chunky. Serve with tortilla chips.
Happy Blending! 🙂