Those of us that have school or work early in the morning know that having a balanced and nutritious breakfast can be difficult. In these situations the blender can be your best friend. Next time you are short on time in the morning try this recipe which is packed with protein and is high in fiber. Plus, this recipe is not only nutritious for you, but helps you lose weight as well!
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 6 strawberries, green parts cut off
- 3 raw broccoli florets, stems cut off
- 6 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- In a blender or food processor, add the banana, washed strawberries, washed broccoli florets, yogurt, and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- If you want a more watery smoothie, try adding some soy milk or skim milk.
- Serve in a glass and enjoy!
This Recipe Yields: 1 serving
Happy Blending! 🙂