Try this delicious breakfast yogurt that will surely keep you energized and awake to take on the weekend like a champion! This recipe takes under 10 minutes to prepare and cook – perfect for busy people who have a jam packed day ahead of them and can’t spend too much time making breakfast!
- 2 oz shredded coconut
- 17 fl oz natural yogurt
- 7 oz blueberries, and have a few to serve as garnish
- 1/2 peeled banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 7 oz granola
- Put the coconut into a saucepan over a medium heat and cook and stir the coconut continuously for 2-3 minutes until the coconut becomes lightly toasted.
- Place the yogurt, blueberries, banana, vanilla, honey and toasted coconut in the Vitamix machine and secure the 2-part lid.
- Select variable speed 5 and run for 20 seconds until all the ingredients have combined.
- With the machine still running, remove the lid plug and add the granola.
- Run for another 5 seconds – try not to over-mix so the crunchy granola consistency is maintained.
- Serve this with extra blue berries on top!
This Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Total Cook Time: 8 minutes. This recipe takes 5 minutes of prep time and 3 minutes of cook time.
You can leave this in the refrigerator for up to 2 days! (Now you have breakfast ready to go!)
Have a great weekend and Happy Blending! 🙂