“If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.”
To celebrate the end of the week, here’s a recipe for a alcoholic beverage to let loose and have more fun – the pina colada is a great choice! It’s a refreshing sweet drink that will be perfect for a Friday afternoon or evening!
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 4 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry
- Place the rum, cream of coconut, heavy cream, and pineapple juice in the Vitamix, and blend for a few seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup crushed ice, and blend for another 15 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into an exotic glass of your choice. Garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry.
Drink responsibly and Happy Blending! 🙂