Ditch your generic ranch and Italian dressings! Mix it up with this amazing Cranberry Walnut dressing!
- 1 cup of organic dried cranberries
- ½ cup of walnuts
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar (add in accordance to taste preference)
- Fresh cilantro or basil (or both! Add in accordance to taste preference)
- Blend together the above ingredients (I added about 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and a handful of cilantro).
- On a plate (or bowl) add spinach leaves, sliced red onion, diced mangoes.
- Finally, add as much of the dressing on your salad as you like.
Happy Blending! 🙂