Perk up your body and mind with this delightful cappuccino smoothie! This smoothie is an excellent way to start your Monday!
- 1 cup espresso, cold (if you don’t have espresso, use triple the amount of coffee you would normally use to make coffee)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup crushed or cracked ice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or as needed
- Place espresso, milk, ice cream, and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve at once in chilled tall glasses garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
This Recipe Yields: 2 servings
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
Happy Blending! 🙂