Here in Southern California, the heat has been rising!!! Winter seems to be quickly coming to an end and spring is coming in full force! To beat the heat, try this refreshingly cool, citrus-y, and easy sorbet recipe! This recipe only takes 6 minutes to make, so it is the perfect afternoon snack or dessert!
- 2 oranges, peeled, halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This Recipe Yields: 4 Cups
Total Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Happy Blending! 🙂