For those 21 and older, get ready for a delicious low-calorie margarita drink! Yup you heard right, low-calorie! In light of the recent “National Margarita” holiday (February 22nd), what better way to celebrate with your Vitamix on TACO TUESDAY! This margarita would go great with some delicious tacos! Better late than never, right?
- 1/4 cup of lime Perrier water
- 6 ounces of tequila
- 2 cups of frozen, seedless watermelon
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar (splenda is a good substitute)
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- Chilled margarita glasses with salt on the rims
- In your Vitamix Blender, combine all ingredients and secure the lid.
- Select the first variable on low and then gradually increase it to the 10th variable, then switch it to high.
- Blend for 50 seconds using the tamper to facilitate the process.
- Pour into your margarita glass and enjoy responsibly!
Happy Blending! 🙂