- First put 2 cups of hot water, a pump of generic dish soap, and 1/4 of a lemon into the Vitamix container.
- Run the Vitamix on high speed for 6 minutes – this will make the liquid in the Vitamix super hot, so be careful!
- After 6 minutes have passed, drain the Vitamix completely.
- With a wet terrycloth towel, rub the inside of the container up and down, pulling out the buildup left inside until the container is completely clear.
- Your Vitamix should be completely clean by now!
NOTE: this cleaning technique does not work for the mini container after it is used for composting because composting etches the inside.
Happy Blending! 🙂